KIVIK LOVESEAT WITH CHAISE LOUNGE COVER
Modify your IKEA Kivik Loveseat with Chaise Lounge using our handmade sofa covers. They are made from stretchy Italian fabric and will protect your furniture from tear. It's an easy way to give a fresh and stylish look to an old or even a new sofa.
KIVIK LOVESEAT WITH CHAISE DIMENSIONS:
It's natural to want your furniture to look clean and fresh, while exuding style and coziness. But unfortunately, it can't escape wear and tear over time. Instead of replacing or reupholstering your loveseat, which can cost a fortune, consider a more pocket-friendly way to breathe new life into it. Why not cover it with a Kivik loveseat slipcover? The IKEA Kivik loveseat with a chaise lounge cover is sure to ring the changes. Besides giving your sofa a completely new look, it will also prevent it from getting dirty with drink spills and food crumbs, which are not easy to avoid. With such a handy item, peace of mind is guaranteed!
Why use IKEA Kivik Loveseat with Chaise Lounge Cover
Loveseat covers have at least two reasons to be a part of your home. First and foremost, they will prolong the lifespan of your upholstery by protecting it from dirt, interactions with pets, and direct sunlight. Secondly, IKEA slipcovers will make your loveseat look brand new. They also have a number of benefits that are worth considering.
- Unique fabric technology. Slipcovers from Mamma Mia Covers are made of bi-elastic material that enables them to stretch up to 120% of their size. As a result, they conform easily and are more durable than most slipcovers.
- Universal size. Thanks to their elasticity, our covers can be adjusted to fit sofas of different sizes within the range of their fit. This allows you to continue using them even after replacing your old loveseat.
- Stunning designs. With the Kivik loveseat slipcover, there's no need to limit yourself only to standard colors. Mamma Mia Covers provides a wide range of design options to suit all tastes and decorating needs.
- Hypoallergenic material. Other fabrics can often cause skin reactions, such as irritation or rashes. But with slipcovers from Mamma Mia Covers, you can have peace of mind. All of them are skin-friendly and suitable for homes with children and pets.
- Easy to care for & maintain. There are no special care requirements for the Kivik loveseat with a chaise lounge slipcover. Spot a stain or dirt on the cover? Just throw it in the washing machine and it will do all the work for you.
How to choose Kivik Loveseat with Chaise Lounge Cover
Since the sofa is the central place where the whole family spends time and receives guests, choosing the right cover is a responsible task. The first thing you should do is to make sure that the dimensions of your loveseat fall within the fitting range of the Kivik loveseat cover. If it does, you can proceed to select the color and fabric. We recommend taking the following factors into account:
- Style. When choosing a slipcover, make sure it doesn't clash with the overall style of the room. Whether it's modern, traditional, or bohemian, the Kivik loveseat with a chaise lounge cover should complement the ambiance.
- Color scheme. The atmosphere of the interior greatly depends on the color scheme. If it's subdued and neutral, the slipcover shouldn't stand out too much. However, in a vibrant and colorful environment, adding a pop of color is always welcome.
- Special occasions. Slipcovers can be incorporated into the festive decor to enhance the spirit of different celebrations. Whether it's Christmas, Easter, or Halloween, these occasions are perfect opportunities to switch to brighter colors, such as burgundy, emerald green, and mango.
Measuring guide for Kivik Loveseat with Chaise Lounge Cover
"Why measure a sofa?" you may ask. By doing so, you can eliminate the possibility of unpleasant surprises and ensure that the Kivik loveseat slipcover will definitely fit your furniture. In fact, it will only take you a few minutes to measure your couch and put your mind at ease. Start by measuring the back of your loveseat from one side to the other. Then measure the deepest side and the adjacent width. Use these measurements to make sure your furniture falls within the slipcover's fitting range. Keep in mind that armrests should be of equal height and lower than the back, and should not exceed 10 inches in width.
Installation tips for Kivik Loveseat Slipcover
The installation process takes no more than a couple of minutes. You won't have time to break a sweat as the Kivik loveseat cover will already be on the couch. If installed correctly, no sliding or upholstery reveals will bother you. To achieve this, stick to our installation recommendations. First, unfold the Kivik loveseat with a chaise lounge slipcover and locate the tag. It will help you identify the side that should cover the chaise. While covering the sofa, ensure the tag is in the front. After smoothly draping the slipcover along the couch and tucking the excess fabric into the grooves, stretch the special laces underneath the sofa and tie them on the opposite side to securely keep the slipcover in place. And voila!
Kivik Loveseat Cover: care recommendations
Caring for the Kivik loveseat with a chaise lounge cover does not differ from any other piece of fabric. After spotting any dirt or stain, simply put it in the washing machine, selecting the gentle cycle and adding mild detergent. Note that it should be washed separately from other clothes and slipcovers, using water no hotter than 30°C / 86°F. Taking proper care of your slipcover is crucial, but avoid overdoing it. Even if you think you're doing the right thing, it's better not to bleach, dry-clean, or iron the Kivik loveseat cover. Be aware that these actions may damage your slipcover and lead to color fading.
How to buy premium Kivik Loveseat with Chaise Lounge Cover
To experience all the benefits that a slipcover from Mamma Mia Covers offers, make sure to order the right one. To begin with, double-check all the measurements to ensure it will fit your loveseat with a chaise like a glove. Once the numbers match, proceed to select the fabric, color, and design you prefer. Finally, add it to the cart and place your order. At Mamma Mia Covers, we accept all major payment methods, except checks or cash, and provide free shipping on orders over $99 within the contiguous USA. The delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. If the product doesn't meet your expectations for any reason, you can take advantage of our 30-day return policy. Shop with ease!
How do I know if it's a left or right chaise when ordering a slipcover for an L-shaped couch?
To ensure you order the right slipcover for your L-shaped couch, follow these simple steps: stand in front of the longest edge of your sofa; if the corner and the shorter edge are to your left, it's a left-facing chaise couch; if the corner and the shorter edge are to your right, it's a right-facing chaise couch.
Are these slipcovers water-resistant?
Slipcovers from Mamma Mia Covers are not completely resistant to liquids. While they are not fully waterproof, you can easily restore their fresh look when a drink is spilled by simply machine-washing them.
Do your covers include elastic straps?
Our slipcovers for L-shaped sofas, corner sectionals, and recliners come with attached laces. Elastic straps do not come with the packaging; however, you can buy them separately from our catalog.
What is your return policy?
The return policy is valid for 30 days after receiving the items. Only new, unused products in their original packaging are eligible for return. Please note that items returned after 30 days are not eligible for a refund or exchange. If the returned product is deemed unsaleable, a restocking fee of 20-50% may be charged. For more details, visit our Returns and Exchanges page.