SODERHAMN SOFA COVERS
Sofas from the IKEA Soderhamn collection are the perfect choice for those who value stylish furniture and a comfortable seating experience. Why not preserve their clean appearance with Soderhamn couch covers? In addition to being an extra layer that prevents the fabric from getting dusty, dirty, and stained, they also offer an opportunity to experiment with colors and patterns to add a chic accent to any home.
Scroll down to explore the benefits of the Soderhamn sofa cover to make sure it is an ideal pick. You will discover how to select the one that best meets your needs, learn maintenance tips, and receive easy-to-follow instructions for quick installation.
What are the benefits of IKEA Soderhamn covers?
There is plenty to choose from when it comes to IKEA sofa slipcovers. Each one provides the same benefits, so the only thing you need to do is find the best match for your couch. Let's take a closer look at what they offer:
- Fabric protection. Whether you choose the IKEA couch cover Soderhamn or any other cover from our catalog, it will safeguard the upholstery from dust, dirt, and accidental stains. By doing this, you can increase the lifespan of your sofa while maintaining its original appearance as if it had just been purchased.
- A wide range of designs. You can choose from various colors and patterns to seamlessly integrate your couch into the interior or make it a striking centerpiece. We recommend having several pieces that can be used interchangeably depending on the season, cleanliness, and your personal preferences.
- Universal size. Thanks to their adjustable fit and stretchy fabric, our slipcovers work with most modern couch models and types on the market. So even if you plan to buy a new piece of furniture, the IKEA sofa Soderhamn covers can still be used. Of course, the dimensions should be similar.
- Hypoallergenic material. All our covers are made of 100% hypoallergenic materials that do not trigger skin irritations or allergic reactions. Plus, they're safe for both children and pets.
- Effortless maintenance. There are no special care instructions for Soderhamn covers. A simple machine wash is enough to clean them and restore their fresh appearance.
Note that with Mamma Mia Covers you can give a new life to old furniture or change the look of the new one whenever desired. This allows you to delay the need to replace your sofa until it's completely worn out.
How to choose a Soderhamn sofa slipcover
Choosing the right Soderhamn sofa cover is not as easy as it may seem. Sometimes one does not even know where to start. If this sounds familiar, here are some helpful tips to guide you through the process.
To begin with, determine what type of Soderhamn sofa you have. Does it have armrests? What is the number of seats? Consider these factors when choosing a cover for your couch to make sure it fits perfectly.
Once all the measurements are taken, you are ready to move on to the main part. Simply choose the color and fabric you like, or match the Soderhamn sofa slipcover to the existing interior. These can be neutral colors such as white, beige, or grey if you want to keep it minimalist. On the other hand, you may opt for green, blue, or red to add a pop of color.
The choice can also be influenced by the style of the room. Scandinavian, traditional, and rustic homes tend to feature subdued colors, whereas bohemian, eclectic, and mid-century modern styles are known for their vibrant color accents.
No matter what drives you when looking for a sofa slipcover. As long as it meets your needs and preferences, you are doing everything right. Additionally, you are always free to buy more than one since IKEA Soderhamn covers come at an affordable price. Having several options will allow you to switch them up depending on the season, special occasions, and your mood.
How to install slipcover on your IKEA sofa
With no more than 10 minutes of your time and a bit of effort, the installation process will go smoothly. First, unbox and unfold the slipcover on your sofa. Look for a special tag inside that will help you locate the right side to start covering.
Find the top corners and start to cover the back of the sofa. Double-check that the tag is right in the center. Then slip the cover down along the armrests to the bottom of the couch. Once the original fabric is no longer visible, it's time to take care of the details.
In the packaging, you will also find folding cardboard inserts. Use them to tuck the cover into the grooves between the back, seat, and armrests of the sofa. It should follow the curves of the furniture. This will help prevent the slipcover from sliding as well as keep excess fabric out of sight.
How to care for the Soderhamn sofa cover
By opting for Soderhamn couch covers from our catalog, you not only protect your sofa from stains and dirt but also save time. A simple machine wash in the comfort of your own home is all it takes to freshen them up. No professional laundry services are required.
To make your Soderhamn sofa slipcover last longer and preserve its quality, wash it separately from other clothing in cold water with mild detergent (the temperature should not exceed 30°C / 105°F). After machine-washing, hang the slipcover out to dry. Avoid dry cleaning, tumble drying, and ironing, as they can damage the fabric.
How to buy premium universal slipcover from Mamma Mia Covers
Decided to give our couch covers a try? Once you've selected the size, fabric, and color that satisfy all your requirements, proceed to checkout. Choose the payment method that is most convenient for you, it can be a credit card, debit card, PayPal, Google Pay, or Shop Pay. Shipping costs are on us for orders over $99 throughout the contiguous USA.
On average, delivery takes 2-5 business days to arrive. However, the terms may vary if you expect several slipcovers, as some of them may be shipped from different warehouses. To ensure that the sofa covers meet your expectations, check also customer reviews on our website!